Dr. phoned me today. I was beginning to get concerned as they'd left a message yesterday asking me to call (I was away) and then phoned at 9am today to arrange for the Dr to talk to me.
Well, the eyes didn't lie. I do have elevated chlorestorol, however the Dr first talked about good chloresterol and bad chlorestorol. Apparently I have a reassuringly high level of the good type which counteracts the bad type. I think you have to divide the level of the bad type by the level of the good type and this gives a value of 2.2 which is fine.
So, all the cheese probably isn't doing me a whole lot of good, but I enjoy it and I don't eat read meat, don't have diabetes, don't smoke, have low blood pressure and basically no other chloresterol counter-indications....So, I'll just carry on as I am.
And next time I'm at the opticians, I'll ask her exactly what is this "rimming"
Friday, 24 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment